Rehearsal Hall Open for Business
Members and musicians, it is with great pleasure that we announce the opening of our new Rehearsal, Meeting and Recording* Hall! We are now accepting bookings from our Union members. Just give us a call at 504.947.1700!
FREE to members in good standing (dues current) during business hours (M-F 9:30am-5:00pm)
For more details, see the link below for Rehearsal Facility Agreement PDF.
Download Agreement Here⇒
This 30′ x 21′ room is equipped with the following:
- Kawai Upright Acoustic Piano
- Kurzweil PC88 Electric Piano with Roland KC-500 Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier
- Yamaha G50-112 II Guitar Amplifier
- Bass Cabinet and Acoustic 370 Graphic Equalizer Amplifier
- Full Mapex Drum Kit
- Bus Hook-Ups
- PA System:
- 2 Speakers
- Audio Centron by SLM/ RMA-250 Graphic Equalizer
- Vesta Fire RVD 901 Digital Reverb
- Spirit Folio Lite by Soundcraft 4-Channel Mixing Board
- 4 Microphones with Stands and Cords
- Phonic Helix 24-channel Universal Mixing Board
Our lobby features photos of our musicians throughout the years and in the International Musician magazine, along with seating, a Kentwood water cooler and ADA compliant restrooms.
We wish to thank our musicians who have generously donated and/or loaned artwork and other items featured in our lobby area: Irma Thomas, Banu Gibson, Alphe Williams, David Gallo and Frank & Cindy Mayes. We also want to thank Kim Foreman and Charles Moore for their generous loans and donations of sound equipment, along with President Deacon John Moore for setting up the PA equipment and Kerry Brown for setting up the drum kit.
* Although we do not have any recording equipment available at this time apart from a mixing board, the hall is
sound-proof and tuned for studio quality. Many bands now record on their computers.
We also have bus hookups for traveling bands who wish to rent and record in our hall.